Friedrich Helmut Becker
1975 Abitur at Hermann-Hesse-Gymnasium Calw
1975 - 1978 Studies in mathematics, physics, philosophy and economics at the University of Konstanz
1978 Pre-dgree (Vordiplom) in mathematics at the University of Konstanz
1978 - 1981 Studies of Laws at the University of Konstanz
1981 - 1983 Trainee Lawyer:
Radolfzell district court,
Konstanz public prosecutor's office,
administrative court Sigmaringen,
district office Schwarzwald-Baar-Kreis, Villingen-Schwenningen,
lawyers Barth, Radau and colleagues, Calw,
Deutsche Bank AG, central legal department, Frankfurt
1983 - 1984 Advanced studies at the University of Konstanz in the focal area "Economy and labor"
1984 Juridical state examination at the University of Konstanz.
Attorney at Law since: 1984
Authors activities (learn more)
Further activities (learn more)
- Artificial Intelligence, Legal Tech, and Law Computing (all the time)
- Member of the Expert Council of the Juris GmbH (until 2001)
- Lecturer of the University of Konstanz (1988 to 2006)
- Chairman of the Committee "Computer Science and Communication" of the Federal Bar Association (1993 to 2008)
- Examiner for the First State Law Examination in Baden-Württemberg (1999 to 2009) ,
- Chairman of the combined Expert Examination Committee of the Bar Associations of Freiburg, Karlsruhe and Tübingen "Specialist Lawyer for Information Technology Law [IT Law]" (2006 to 2009).
- Lecturer of the HTWG Konstanz (2017 to 2019)